Ok, so Haulin-A has been released, but I discovered I have a bug!  I will use the excuse "But it worked in testing".

Here is the problem.   Scores are not being logged on Game Center.  When the user credentials are send to the Game Center it takes a little time before the authorization comes back.  I submit the scores too soon and authorization has not occurred yet.  I assume the debug version of the Game Center server must have been faster since it seemed to work.

The problem has been solved.  I moved the authorization to an earlier location and so it is done well in advance of submitting scores.  The app update is submitted to Apple and should be available by next Friday.